“Truffles Ravioli! Well managed ! ”
Review of Dolce Amaro

Dolce Amaro
Ranked #49 of 5,286 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I went 4 times during this past years, So i decide to give a try again to the best TRUFFLE RAVIOLI in Brussels. My father took a fish and said it was amazing! Honnestly is a little bit pricy but I really appreciate the way this restaurant is managed. One day I called 2 years ago to ask for "Hallal meat" for a friend and they have been willing to answer to any demands! My father wanted his fish in a special way and they did it with smile! For every big occasion I will return and always take my truffle ravioli! Grazie dolce amaro ! A big restaurant where u feel good and where u find the perfect balance between casual and classy in same time. I ll come back soon !

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

I am Italian and it is the first time I have such amazing Italian food abroad! A must seen for anyone looking for a top level dinner. Prices might seem high but service and food totally deserve it!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Review from a retired chef - A must for recommending, we had a delightful evening during our last visit to the capital of Belgium! Gorgeous food, first class! And the staff at Dolce Amaro couldn't have made the night more perfect, so friendly & so helpful (even though x2 of us didnt speak a word of French or Italian) a totally perfect gorgeous evening sat eating excellent food & drinking great wine outside in the summer warmth!!

Bella!!!

We will be back on our next visit to Brussels!!!!
To anyone who reads this go & sample for yourself you won't regret - ENJOY!!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I was there invited by my best customer in Bruxelles and I have to say: nice People and nice Kitchen: I'm Italian so my FeedBack on this Italian restaurant should be much valid than ever!

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank 618riccardoc
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Our local relatives took us here. It's very rare to see restaurants in Brussels to offer such open space with high ceiling and modern decor. Everything was done to perfection (we had tuna, veal, pasta with truffles, semifreddo). The portions were small, however. Wonderful service.

Date of visit: July 2016