“Very good food, excellent service and ambiance”
Review of Dolce Amaro

Dolce Amaro
Ranked #49 of 5,289 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2016

First things first: do not come here for a cheap meal, come here if you want to eat well, be served properly, enjoy a sophisticated ambiance. I don't come often as Brussels offer a wide range of restaurants for all prices, but if I want to treat myself and I feel particularly homesick I come here and it's worth it every time. Highly recommended!!!

2  Thank Annalisa T

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Excellent Italian, pricey but worth it. The meat quality is exquisite and perfectly cooked and finished with burrata, the pasta is home made and perfectly al dente and served with intense sauces. Also wine-wise this restaurant serves top notch quality. Service is very warm and friendly. Really recommended. Follow the suggestions of the chef and if possible try something with truffle, it's the best!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Don't spend time looking at the menu, the specials are fabulous, very fresh. It's privy, you need to be ready to pay, but the food was excellent and the service very attentive.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

once you walk in this restaurant, you never forget the most tasteful plates and wonderful staff. you will be treated as a real guest, and that's what we like today, more than ever!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank snotbes
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Food was quite good. Had the pasta with shrimp which was excellent. The artichoke flan was good. Had the duck also very good and my husband had the veal which was very tender and very good. but the sauce was a little weak. I think our small problem was the service where we had some issues. We ordered wine which was one price on the menu but after it was poured they came back and said it was another. It was only a 3 euro difference but the restaurant should have said right away they would cover it. It was only when the bill came and we mentioned it did they take it off. Also small thing was that no one at any point during the meal did anyone ask how the food was which I believe is usually normal (especially for the kind of restaurant it is). If the service had been slightly better or the price slightly less it would have warranted 4 stars but I cannot give 3 1/2 which is probably where I would have put it.

3  Thank NomiS167