“Molto bene”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This Italian restaurant is the best for me in Brussels and offers a beautifull design interior aswell that is very comtemporairy and enhances the warm ambiance.
The food is delicious and very well presented. The staff is very correct.
Dolce Amaro has a very good winelist and idem advice if you need so by their chef de rang.
It is really refreshing to dine Italian in a totally different atmospnere compared to other Italian restaurants.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was here a couple of years before.
I remember to have dined here very nicely, so I was surprised to learn how it went after that time.

Again I had a very good dinner: I really recommend to go for the specials of the day.
The freshly linguini with grated white truffle is so simple a plate, but so delicious you can almost not believe it. How excellent a "simple" pasta can taste when it is well prepared with fresh ingredients: here you can experience it.

And: the waiters are very friendly and helpful, and in for a joke - they are part of the dinning experience at Dolce Amaro.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great food, really just delicious. We had a big table and they timed delivery very well too. Wonderful wines.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I love Italian food and i can even say it's my favorite all times. This restaurant captures everything italian needless to say the flavors of the food are totally worth a try. It's not the cheapest restaurant but i can say that pasta served here is totally worth all the money.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This strikes me as an extremely authentic Italian restaurant in Brussels. It was selected by an Italian associate who lives there and her choice certainly satisfied me. A fairly concise menu with several specials, everything seemed to be first class quality. The service was friendly and knowledgeable and I'm glad that we took the waiter's advice for both food and wine.