“Enjoyable.”
Review of LouLou - CLOSED

LouLou
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I went there with my friend last weekend and had an enjoyable time. The service is nice and the atmosphere is serenity, which I love. The must-try thing is definitely the BAGEL! Really delicious!

There are newer reviews for LouLou

Reviewed October 2, 2012

What i can say..?? all is in the tile... i'll can tell u tons of stuff anout it but i think the best way to know is : TRY IT...!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great meals, great atmosphere, great service.
And not only the Pastrami is delicious.
They have also a nice terrasse.
This is really a place to go.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife Petipetkipuu and myself arrived in Brussels a sunny morning of september. Just after having checked in at Hotel Conrad, we went for a walk in the area of avenue Louise and discovered this place. The food is absolutely excellent, especially their home made pastrami and cheesecake. The owner, Loulou, is a very kind person, who took the time to advise us. It is his wife that is cooking btw. Tony V.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I m just arrived in Brussels, and i m very glad to have found close to my working place, probably the best place for my lunch time. The bagels are delicious and the homemade pastrami is simply exceptional. It s good, clean with reasonnable plrices for the area. The service is efficient and pleasant, certainly one of the best deal around.