“Top notch!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Showed up without a reservation and we're seated anyway. Service was awesome and the food was delicious. Definitely has a family owned taste but a contemporary feel. The menu appears limited but the "mix and match" approach to pasta selection and sauce makes for great variety. Wish I had found this place on our first visit.

There are newer reviews for Pasta Divina

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We visited Pasta Divina on December 22nd and really enjoyed the fresh handmade pasta and sauce. The only issue was the grumpy waiter who took our bread and parmesan away before we had even had our mains! He didn't seem to speak English very well so there was a little confusion. The food was very good but service not so much. Would recommend if you are a pasta fan.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Although I am not a great pasta fan this meal made me think twice!!! The smell was amazing from the restaurant and when the meal turned up it didn't look like it would fill me up. However I was pleasantly surprised - the pasta was amazing and the sauce was so tasty. Everyone was impressed with the quality of the food. Again (common within Brussels) we experienced poor service from both the waitress and waiter who just seemed so grumpy and had set ways of ordering the food. I wont bore you with the details but don't expect to be pampered or even noticed when you get seated! Some of the meals were incorrect (wrong pasta with the wrong sauce) however we couldn't be bothered to correct them in case we got snarled at again! I would visit the place again just to taste the pasta again but would have little expectations about the service.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am not a huge fan of Italian food and definitely not a pasta person. However, the pasta I've had at that small and authentic place is one of the best pastas I've had in my life !

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I booked this restaurant on the strength of the reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. It's a very ordinary looking restaurant but don't let that put you off as the food is excellent and the proprietor is really patient and welcoming. You can mix and match pastas, made on the premises by the owner's mother,and sauces in a number of combinations so my wife had spinach talgliatelle and I had one of the ravioli dishes which were both delicious. I was impressed with the large bowl of freshly grated Parmesan cheese that was put on the table as most Italian restaurant are very miserly with the stuff, generally doling it out by the spoonful. We didn't bother with dessert as we were quite full after the pasta dishes. We met the owner's mother downstairs at the reception desk and had an opportunity to compliment her on her marvellous home-made pasta. We had a good laugh with her and her husband which was a nice end to a really pleasant evening.