“Authentic Italian Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Alexandria, Egypt
“Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am not a huge fan of Italian food and definitely not a pasta person. However, the pasta I've had at that small and authentic place is one of the best pastas I've had in my life !

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dublin
“Mamma Mia we met the mammy!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I booked this restaurant on the strength of the reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. It's a very ordinary looking restaurant but don't let that put you off as the food is excellent and the proprietor is really patient and welcoming. You can mix and match pastas, made on the premises by the owner's mother,and sauces in a number of combinations so my wife had spinach talgliatelle and I had one of the ravioli dishes which were both delicious. I was impressed with the large bowl of freshly grated Parmesan cheese that was put on the table as most Italian restaurant are very miserly with the stuff, generally doling it out by the spoonful. We didn't bother with dessert as we were quite full after the pasta dishes. We met the owner's mother downstairs at the reception desk and had an opportunity to compliment her on her marvellous home-made pasta. We had a good laugh with her and her husband which was a nice end to a really pleasant evening.

Visited December 2013
Canada
“Excellent service and food!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Absolutely lovely meal at this place!! Fresh homemade pasta everyday. The service was excellent. We had a nice window seat with a nice view of the Christmas market across the street. Fabulous food!! Within walking distance to all attractions make sure you stop and have a bite:)

• Visited December 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Great Italian place in the heart of Brussels”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The interior of this place is a bit tacky and not very traditional Italian. However, we came here for pasta and not for the interior, and the food was delicious! We had a caprese to start with and went with the recommended pasta of the day which was spinach tagliatele with bacon sauce. Pasta was cooked al dente and was very very tasty, we cleaned our plates pretty quickly. The desrt menu was not so big, so I went with the home made tiramisu which was yummy. All of that accompanied with good wine and some limoncello for digestive. The service was very good, efficient and friendly. Definitely a place to visit while in Brussels.

• Visited November 2013
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Great food for Italian lovers”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I just finished a meeting and I was very hungry. Stopped and had a great meal. The food is excellent and I little to high in price for a pasta dish. Spoke to the owner in Italian since I am from Italy. The only thing I did not like was that he was pushing too much the home mad past made by his wife. My mother cooks Italian food and did not want to compare to her.

• Visited October 2013