“Excellent Chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Just off avenue louise, past the michael collins irish bar
Description: Just off avenue louise, past the michael collins irish bar
Reviewed September 8, 2013

After checking the reviews on Trip Advisor I thought we should try this restaurant and Yes the food was excellent , it is one of the best Chinese I have had ! And I love Chinese food so you can imaging how many Chinese restaurants I have visited. We had the Imperial Palace soup which is the won ton soup, and the Peking duck, duck with pineapple ,beef with oyster suave ,prawns with Garlic, chicken cop Sui , and some other dishes. All was very nice, price was in the acceptable region and the service was very good with a smile. I will visit this restaurant again when I visit Brussels. By the way, couldn't find the full address and telephone on Trip Advisor so I had to visit the web site. It's best to call before going because the restaurant is not so big.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you are in Brussels and like chinese you must go here. This place has the freshes, most authentic and best tasting chinese food I have ever had outside China! I come here at least a couple of times per month. Everything is absolutely perfect here!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Located in a really accessible area, where a parking spot is easy to find, this Chinese restaurant is - as I stated in the title- probably the best Chinese restaurant in Brussels! I already went twice and tried different things and all I can say is: delicious. the food tastes really fresh and healthy, not like the typical Chinese restaurant, we're everything is deep fried.

And another highlight of the dining experience is the service: you're greeted by one of the lost welcoming hosts I have ever seen. The lady and her boy (?) are extremely friendly and helpful.

i would definitely recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank JelDek
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Really enjoyed lunch today with wife & daughter at this Chinese restaurant, located just off Avenue Louise. We were welcomed by a very friendly hostess/waitress who was extremely attentive and quick. Restaurant is very tidy, with nicely laid tables including real table linen/napkins (not a standard feature at many Chinese restaurants). Starters: chicken spring rolls and pork sate skewers, mains: Peking duck (very good!) and a plate of Sichuan chicken which the chef was happy to 'spice up' a little extra for my wife. Price/quality ratio very good: total bill of EUR 60,- felt like a reasonable price for this very well-prepared and enjoyable meal.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I am actually living in Brussels for almost years. I visited this restaurant with a group of friends after reading the other reviews on this site. The food was absolutely delicious, the service extremely efficient and the prices very reasonable. It would definitely be one of my favourite restaurants in Brussels.

3  Thank Vassiliki E