We spent 3 nights in this Hotel. The location is excelent, close to Grand Place. I booked the room at Ibis website and paid less than 50 euros per night, due to a 30% online discount. Although clean and new, the room and mainly the bathroom are too small and they are the main negative side of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine is located near the Fish market and the Place Sainte Catherine, in the very heart of Brussels, in the authentic part. At only 5 minutes walk from the famous Brussels Grand Place! Two metro stops at 100 meter, choose either Metro station 'Ste Catherine' at the Fishmarket or 'the Brouckère' in the shopping district. The hotel has 236 contemporary and totally refurbished rooms (2015), all with airconditioning. An 'all-you-can-eat' breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes and even home made Brussels Waffles from 7am to 10am! Early bird, Express Breakfast and Late riser breakfast from 4am to 12am. Bar, Free WiFi in all public areas and all rooms, 24/7 drinks and snacks available at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre Ste Catherine