The hotel is very close to Central Brussels train station and is in the centre of the tourist area of Brussels. Our room was tiipcal of Ibis hotels. The room was nice and clean but certainly not large. Bathroom was satisfactory but toiletries disappointing as mentioned by other reviewers. Suggest you bring your own shampoo and other soaps and a face washer. Towels in the bathroom were not up to standard, very thin.
Bedding was ok but a top sheet would be appreciated.
Reception was fast and efficient and quite pleasant. Lifts were good.
Wifi in room was good also.
Did not eat breakfast at the hotel as it was quite expensive. Plenty of small places outside and close to the hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place