I spent last weekend at this spotlessly clean & welcoming hotel. Just situated off the Grand Place, bars & restaurants abound nearby! You literally are in the middle of vibrant city life.
I was on the 4th floor, spotlessly clean room, with a very comfortable bed & a well lit bathroom, with hairdryer in situ.
A good selection of hot (bacon, sausages, beans, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, etc) & cold buffet (meats, cheeses, fruit, cereals etc) style breakfast....06.00-11.00 on the weekends.
A well appointed bar on site, similar prices in line with the other bars in the location!
I travelled with "Cresta Holidays" on a package using 'Eurostar', cost me £356....well worth it for a 3 night weekend break at this hotel!!
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to fellow travellers.....clean, comfortable, aircon in rooms, good selection of buffet breakfast & in a very good location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place