For anyone who is familiar with the Ibis brand hotels, this one is no different. The hotel was basic, has smaller rooms, but a decent sized bathroom. The rooms were clean and fairly quiet (there was a little street noise on New Years Eve, as expected). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They allowed us to check in early even though we arrived with no reservation. What puts this hotel above the rest is it's fantastic location just one block from the Grand Place and one block from the Central train station. Considering the location, the value for the price paid can't be beat. We had to unexpectedly spend an additional night in Brussels after a canceled flight and had no second thoughts about coming back to this very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place