I stayed at Ibis with my family from 5th to 8th January. The loccation is great, clean hotel and nice breakfast for 14 euros per person. I left the hotel on the 8th around 12o´clock and as soon as I arrived in London I realised I had left my cellphone in the room. I called to the hotel the same night and a girl with very poor english couldn´t understand me and hang off the phone while I was talking. I think that was very rude. The morning after I called again, then I talk to a boy recepcionist with better english who gave me an email adress to write to. So I did. And got an answer from the Hotel manager that my phone wasn´t found. I am 100% sure that I left my phone there. It´s a pity, they lost a client and a good recommendation at my travel blog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place