Well, first of all, it is an Ibis. So, cannot expect much rather then a 2/3 star service.
Keeping this in mind, I would like to say that the Hotel is very good, with clean rooms. The bathroom is small but the room had plenty of space to sleep and do some working.
The internet was free and "full speed", so I had the Iphone, the Ipad and the laptop all using the web in a quite fast way !!
Cannot coment on the Breakfast since I did not have it.
Location is unique, just 100m from the Grand Place and 200m from the Central Station.
In resume a good value for money option (however I had to pay 190 Euro, yes 190, per night)..so maybe not that cheap for a Ibis....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place