For Euro 107 per night inclusive of breakfast and city taxes, Ibis Brussels offers a good value for money. The bed was comfortable, internet connection strong in every corner and breakfast variety was one of the best (among other Ibis in Europe at which I have stayed). It is walking distance from the Brussels Central railways station and middle of a square where you will see shops / cart on the street and live music (despite which the sleep was comfortable and noiseless). Right across the street hundreds of average places to eat, kinda touristy location but the view of Gland Platz in the night makes up for the nuisance prevailing throughout the day. The in-house cafe is decent enough although I didn't had a chance to taste the food. All in all (despite my disappointment with Ibis Geneva), Ibis is worthy of every cent it charges, has all the things a business traveller need and all the things which you don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place