I was I Bruxelles for a job related meeting so I needed a hotel near enough to the city and easily reachable by public transportation.
My choice fell on the Ibis off grand to the few minutes walk from the train central station, a couple of buses lines from and to the airport,passing by my meeting location and the fact that it was in a lovely position for a walk inn the city.
The reception personnel was amazing, helpful and really kind satisfying every possible request!
The room I got was nice, facing the square, essential furnitures and modern style, while the bathroom slightly under my expectations, with an old bathtub but all tidy.
Arriving late, I choosed to have my dinner in the hotel restaurant, noticing only a limited choice of dishes most looking microwaveable dishes. The restaurant personnel supportive and amazingly kind.
For the second dinner I preferred one of the next door restaurants finding them perfect.
Nice place for a short staying or a tour in the beautiful Bruxelles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place