I found a good weekend deal for this hotel on hotwire (60 Euros = 70$, city tax included).
Staff were friendly, location is ok. The room was kind of small and the bathroom tiny, but still acceptable for a city hotel. The furniture is from the early or mid-90's I would say. Everything looked a little bit brought-down. What was really bad was the smell. Though I had the window open for an hour (and it was really cold ;), it wouldn't get better. Maybe someone died there and remained unnoticed for months? ;)
The hotel has a small parkade which is helpful as finding a parking spot on the streets can be frustrating. Parking is 16 Euros for 24 hrs.
My recommendation: In the same price range you will probably find other hotels like the Radisson Blu. I'd rather give them a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Brussels offers easy access to the heart of Belgium. This quiet and friendly hideaway is located in a vibrant area with easy connections to the key attractions. Our rooms provide you with uncomplicated comfort and everything you need such as free bottled water, free wifi as well as a comfortable bed at a great rate. Take a visit to our newly launched Root Market restaurant featuring the authentic Brussels' lifestyle and its vibrant food market scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Brussels
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Four Points Brussels
- Sheraton Brussels
- Brussels Sheraton
- Brussels Four Points