We stayed one night: 2 adults, 1 kid, 5 y.o. Great location: 5 min walk to the Grand Place. Public parking: 3 min walk from the hotel (15 eur / 24h). Lots of restaurants, cafes and shops around. Typical 4 star hotel, modern design inside. The room was small but nice and clean. Big flat screen TV. Tea kettle in the room.
The breakfast was included into the price, it was good, nothing special but not bad.
Overall I would recommend this hotel for a short stay in Brussels because of the location. Price / value was also ok (I made an early booking directly with the hotel with some discount).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel