Just returned from a trip here and I'd definitely stay there again. We were working south of the city, so an important factor was that it was close to the train station. Well, you can't get much closer than this place, because it's practically attached around the back of the hotel! It was a 2 minute walk in the morning (if that!) and we were inside the back of Central Station (aka - covered from the weather!) for the rest of our walk. The room was reasonably large, by European hotel room standards, but nothing to write home about. The shower was nice, but the bed was a bit lumpy. Regardless, those things wouldn't stop me from staying again or recommending it to others (which I have already done). The breakfast was also great. It was included in our room rate, but if not, it may be a little on the pricey side.
The hotel is located about one street away from Grand Place, so definitely within walking distance to shops, restaurants, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel