We stayed for three nights at this Hotel last weekend in time for the start of the Winter Market. Brilliantly central - only a couple of minutes walk from the Grand Place. Lovely modern hotel with all the facilities one would expect. Breakfasts were fine and the bar has a good stock of Belgian beer - what more could a chap want? Also there is a large chocolate shop next door with a large "chocolate" elephant outside - not sure if that is an advert or a warning! Plenty of restaurants in the area but avoid the streets nearest to the Grand Place where the waiters have an extremely aggressive attitude to almost forcing you in to their establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel