2,668 results
All reviews a business class room atrium restaurant sea grill the grand place mini bar standard room free wifi central station very nice hotel junior suite long weekend breakfast was excellent nespresso machine location is excellent main attractions business trip croissants
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

For a business traveller ok hotel. Service was very good and rooms were clean, but hotel itself is a bit too ordinary. Lobby has a bar and a restaurant which both were both empty on our arrival. Rooms were very quiet and got say breakfast was suberb. Fitness room only had treadmills, bikes and steppers. No free weights (as usual). Short walk to the main square.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear N743RMwolf,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels.

I am glad you enjoyed our service as well as your “clean” room.

Thank you very much for your very kind words regarding our breakfast and I am pleased to learn that the large variety of fresh food met your expectations.

Concerning our gym, we do have free weights. Those are located in a second room next to the first one you described with the treadmills, bikes and steppers. I am sorry that we did not made it clear to you upon your arrival.

I hope you enjoyed your time with us at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels and that you did appreciate our beloved city.

It will be a pleasure to host you again if you ever come back to Brussels.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2017

I had a very good stay at the Radisson. The hotel was very comfortable and the check in was very efficient. My room was on the 7th floor and had everything required including a comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. I enjoyed good hot water. Everything was very clean and well appointed.

The room service meal I ordered was very tasty and well presented and was served promptly. I also liked the breakfast although there seemed to be a lack of cornflakes from what i could see. Good coffee and fresh juice though and the egg chef does good french toast.

This is a good location for the gare centrale and the old town so I'd definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Dear AgentineTango,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels.

I am glad you enjoyed your “cleaned” room and that you found the bed “comfortable” and the bathroom “very nice”.

Indeed our hotel is perfectly located in the very heart of Brussels, just a 4 minutes walking distance from the beautiful Grand Place and its famous Town Hall, the Bourse or even the Royal Galleries Saint-Hubert where you were able to find the best Belgian chocolatiers!

I’d like to thank you for recommending our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a long weekend with my partner. Great location - central but also tucked out of the way. Room was large and spacious. The bed was soft (fine for me but my partner struggled). Friendly and knowledgable staff who made good recommendations.

Only 4 stars as there was no milk in the room for tea and coffee, breakfast was good but a slightly mis-match selection of hot and cold food. The bar also ran out of shrimp (the only thing left on my tick list!!)

Would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Emma B,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you very much for your stay with us. I am glad you liked your bed as well as your room that was “large and spacious”.

I am very pleased to learn you have enjoyed the establishment, the service and our “Super Breakfast”. Yet I am sorry the bar ran out of shrimp during your visit.

I would be pleased to welcome you back in the heart of Europe!

For the latest news stay connected on social media!

Best regards,

Gaston Gellens

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night whilst on a business trip. It took 10 minutes to check in as we waited in a long queue with only one person working on reception. After the long wait, 3 more receptionists appeared after which the check in saga went smoothly. Lovey rooms and good choice of breakfast foods on offer. Beware the fish restaurant unless you have very deep pockets. Most main courses were over €100 each! Better to eat in the bar area or eat out.

1  Thank Nigel10001
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear Nigel10001,

Greetings from the very heart of Brussels and thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel!

I really thank you for your constructive comments. I will immediately pass your feedback to the Front Office manager.

I would be thrilled to have you back in the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel!

Best Blu regards,

Gaston Gellens

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Room clean with big bed. Clean sheets and big fluffy pillows. Wonderful bathroom, big shower, fresh towels and easy access to hairdryer . Room great for working on pc with easy and free access to WiFi and plugs. Fresh fruit and water and coffee making facilities readily available in the room. Excellent breakfast with all you need.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Jens Christian R,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your “clean room with big bed, clean sheets and big fluffy pillows” as well as the “wonderful bathroom with big shower”.

Indeed our hotel offers free and unlimited high speed Wi-Fi inside the whole hotel.
I am honoured of the kind words regarding our breakfast. Indeed, our “Super Breakfast” is an extensive buffet featuring a range of food items selected from the best of Continental, North European, and American cuisine.

The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

With kind regards,