“Lovely Café ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Germany
“Lovely Café ”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We went there for breakfast today. I loved the nice service and the food tastes so so soo good! Try the orange juice it's great!

Reading, United Kingdom
“NOMS!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Totally recommend this little cafe for a coffee, cake, croissant or quick breakfast. Cheaper than the restaurants a street away and cosy too. English speaking staff. x

Visited August 2014
1 Thank vixmax
Nerja, Spain
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were staying nearby and lucky for us Charli was just around the corner so we had breakfast there every morning, yes the people line up to be served though the service was quick and in no time you were eating, we didn't think the breakfast was over priced and the pastries and espresso were excellent, highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jockeygirl
“Sooooo gooooood”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Super tasty, can be busy but absolutely worth it. You owe it to yourself to try some of the sandwiches and pastries here. It's always interesting to just watch them make the bread/pastries as you eat them if you're lucky enough to get a seat.

PERUGIA
“Delicious but pricey!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I came here on a Saturday morning, and honestly I did not expect to have to cue for about 10 minutes (starting from outside the place!) in order to have my breakfast - I evidently underestimated the popularity of Charli, especially among locals. Many in fact were just standing in line to buy bread and leave, and only a few to have breakfast inside. To be fair, not many could have, since the place cannot sit more than a dozen people, therefore you are either lucky or patient! I could eventually sit on the stalls facing the inside of the bakery, with a view on the professional oven and bakers, therefore I was lucky! The pain au chocolate was indeed as good as I had been told, I also had a latte which was extremely good. The downside is that, if I remember correcly, I paid for the latte 3 euros and an americano was 3.5, which is a bit too much for my standards. The service was also a bit slow. Maybe this is not a place for everyday breakfast, but once in a while it is a pleasure highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014