“Excellent Italian!”
Review of Il Viticolo

Il Viticolo
Reserve with
Il Viticolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #396 of 4,026 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant italien cosy et décontracté dans le centre de bruxelles. Produits frais et de saison! Carte des vins bien fournie.
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Great atmosphere - nice and knowledgeable wait staff and delicious food and wine. What's not to like? So much of the food in Belgium is outstanding that I'm not sure if this is just another great Italian (because of course, I didn't try them all) but if you're in this neighborhood this is a great one to choose. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank ChockaLife

Reviewed July 28, 2017

We went for a dinner with friends for my birthday. First, I could not find a restaurant that is open in Brussels during 'the break' and then I found this place and I am really happy I did. The service, the food and the atmosphere of this place are all excellent.

1  Thank Marián B
Aurore A, Gérant at Il Viticolo, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

We thank you for your comment.
And happy birthday again !
Il Viticolo

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

The food and service were top-notch. The chef has an extensive knowledge of Italian cuisine and the overall staff is friendly. The quality definitely matches the price.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Oscar V
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the terrace in the sun but price on the high side. 23 Eur for a plate of octopus with a few veggies... Tasty but not to die for. Service kind but that attentive. We were the only ones left in the restaurant by were told that we had to pay inside and that the bill could not be brought to the table. Bizarre.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here four or five times now and I've never been disappointed. I've tried a number of dishes and you will find no complaints here. Interesting specials, fresh produce, very tastes indeed. Staff are friendly, it's always packed so you need to book. I can highly recommend the chocolate fondant for dessert and while I don't drink, friends tell me the house wine is worth a try!