Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $17.30
from $28.80
from $33.40
4,518 results
All reviews mini europe world fair world expo interesting structure an iron viewing platform eiffel tower worth a visit hop on hop off bus sunny day metro station city centre top floor light show escalator lift sphere
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great panoramic view from the top. Cool electronic performance in sphere 4 (or was it 3?)

The price EUR 30 for two is a little bit high for me. On the bright side, the price includes tickets to the museum of design nearby.

Interesting place, you should see it.

Reviewed 3 days ago

When we arrived at the parking near the Atomium, I was really mesmerized by the building. It is spectacular and a great place to visit once in a life time. The structure is very impressive and we had allot of fun walking around it and looking at it from different angles. At the end of our guided tour, we had some refreshments at the restaurant inside the Atomium. This restaurant offers Belgian cuisines, and besides that it has a panoramic view of Brussels and its surroundings.

Reviewed 4 days ago

The Monument was constructed in1958 for hostingf Expo 1958. It is located in the nort west direction of the city center. You can go there by a car or metro. If you prefer to go by the metro, you should take the metro line 6 and leave it at the Station of "Heysel/Heizel". You can also visit the area of Mini-Europe which is nearby the Atomium. If you did not buy your entrancer ticket in advance you might have to wait at the long line especially in busy days such as weekends. It is not an extra ordinarily interesting place. However, there are some exhibitions that you can be interested in. At the top, there is a restaurant and cafe. It does not serve very stylish dishes. However, you might need to rest and have something to drink over there.

Reviewed 4 days ago

It was great to see but very expensive for what it was. The queue to go to the top was huge. The other balls contained different lazer lights and they were very contain so not good for epilepsy or claustrophobia. No real view point from the lower balls only if you go to the top one on the lift. Would not go again.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Had a lot of fun here, we did queue for a while for the 360 view but it was worth it. You can see all over Brussels. Afterwards you go through the history and art exhibitions. The temporary one which was there when we went was amazing! Highly recommend going

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The sight from level 7 is amazing. The other balls have either has the history of a light show. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 days ago

For disclosure, I went here as part of a tour and we did take pictures from about 200 yards away, we were not that close to it. The guide said that you can go in several of the balls but we did not have that chance. When I looked at it, I wondered why a structure like that would be built, but the fact that I still wonder means that it must be pretty interesting. I would not go out of my way to see this but if I were in the neighborhood, I would go back and check it out more.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Typical touristplace! Really nothing special inside and the queues was very long, both for tickets and to enter. Wasnt bad or anything but i Think we had higher expectations. Also kind of expensive. The overall experience was a little bit disapointing.

Reviewed 6 days ago

It was the only thing I really wanted to see before leaving Brussels and even if it is not so close to city center I went to Atomium. The best thing is not the elevator, I loved the staris inside of Atomium. You can visit 5 levels and they are amazing.

1  Thank Gabbella28
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited Atomium in November, it was part of the Hop on Hop off city tour. The structure was great to look at the first go. The unique 'atom like' steel balls were a great site from a distance, but then it got boring. There aren't any activities nearby. A couple of spots for foto ops, that's all.