Hotel Amigo
Le Dixseptieme(Brussels)
  • Room Service
The Moon Hotel(Brussels)
2,502 results
All reviewsrocco fortethe grand placeconcierge staffperfect locationgreat hotelturn down serviceluxury hotelthe main squaredeluxe roomhotel restauranti highly recommend this hotelmanneken pisthe heart of the citycentral brusselscomfortable roomsbreakfast was includedvisiting brussels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife and I recently went for a short trip, primarily to London. We did a short two day trip from London to Brussels having never been to the city before. I did my research and came up with this property as the place to stay. I want to simply say that the location and the staff could not have been better. Gregory Montens, the desk manager, made certain that even though our trip was a short one, it would be a memorable one and he did a great job in following through. From direction assistance to recomendations for places to see and eat he and the staff were fantastic. The rooom we had was also great, clean, spacious and frankly very comfortable. I am planning a return trip in May and if we get to Brussels this will be the hotel we will stay at without hesitation.

Room Tip: A higher room for us worked best!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G
Eric F, Manager at Hotel Amigo, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Michael G.,

We are delighted that you had a memorable experience with us at the Amigo Brussels.

Gregory is deeply appreciative of your praise.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in May!

Kindest regards,

Director of Rooms

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Hotel Amigo more than 5 times now, for up to 2 weeks at a time, and the hotel never disappoints. The rooms are consistently cosy and comfortable, and the location of the hotel could not be better. But the main draw is the staff: highly professional and very friendly. Definitely the best choice when staying in Brussels!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Anthony I
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I spent a week in March at The Amigo and had a wonderful experience. My flight was quite early but I was able to get to my room after only a few minutes which was great. I can't say enough about the concierge staff.They helped me plan three side trips,arranged transportation to and from the airport and were always pleasant and knowledgeable about what to see and do.There is a very nice exercise room that I used daily, always as the only occupant. As a solo female traveler I really appreciated the staff at the door and always felt safe coming and going from the hotel. Great location. Hotel very quiet but some noise from the street on the weekend. Comfortable room. Nice shower. My only complaint is that free Internet is only available if you book directly with the hotel not your travel agent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nab1
Eric F, Manager at Hotel Amigo, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear nab1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor your recent experience at the Amigo Brussels.

It is a pleasure to read your kind feedback and share this with my colleagues who were of service to you. Your praise is much appreciated by the Concierge Team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Director of Rooms

Reviewed March 25, 2013

There is about one square-kilometre in the whole of Brussels which is architecturally and culturally interesting, and this hotel is superbly located right in the middle of it. The Amigo is an old but well modernised hotel with all the facilities you would expect of a 4-5 star property. The rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, the linen sparkling and the staff are enthusiastic and professional.

The breakfast was good quality but overpriced, and three times during my stay I experienced quite significant lapses in service - once being kept waiting 10 minutes for a takeaway filter coffee; and two other times I was served curdled milk. These rather small lapses were the only disappointment in an otherwise excellent stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gasman
Eric F, Manager at Hotel Amigo, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Gasman,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that, overall, you had an enjoyable stay and have passed on your comments regarding the delays at the Restaurant to our Food & Beverage Manager; please receive my apologies for this incident.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Amigo Brussels.

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Overall, I can't see why you would stay anywhere because this is a fine hotel that puts you in the the center of Brussels culture. My only critique would be is that they cater to more of a business crowd but besides that this is a fine hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mickbcm
Eric F, Manager at Hotel Amigo, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us at the Amigo Brussels.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,