“believe all the good reviews!!”
Review of Hotel Amigo

Hotel Amigo
Ranked #3 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
ENGLAND
“believe all the good reviews!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had fantastic stay at the Amigo, lovely rooms, staff all attentive and helpful (more than helpful!!), location perfect, its literally opposite Grand Place (where there was a rowdy but good natured beer festival on)...look around on internet for best deals as prices can vary alot....as i say believe the good reviews....just Fab!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel Managemen... H, Director of Sales at Hotel Amigo, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am most pleased that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to answer your needs and expectations. Thank you for your fine words.
Sincerely
Jean de Lauriston
Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Trenton, New Jersey
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a great hotel in a very good location for site seeing in Brussels. Very convenient to the Grand Place and to Central Station. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and quiet. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: My room was on the back facing an interior courtyard. View was not good but location made it a very...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel Managemen... H, Director of Sales at Hotel Amigo, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to post your impressions about your recent stay at The Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo Brussels.

We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed the hotel staff members .
Thank you for having pointed out the service’s quality and efficiency. Personalized service is one of our priorities and we always do our best to make sure our guests feel comfortable amongst us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at The Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo , and remain,

Yours sincerely,

Jean de Lauriston
London
Reviewed September 3, 2012

A charming hotel, with great facilities for business use. By centrally located and good for sightseeing too. Rooms are tastefully decorated as with the other Rocce Forte hotels I have stayed at, in various other cities/countries. Staff are attentive, food is of a very high standard at their Italian restaurant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Valerie D
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I have stayed a few times at this hotel and enjoyed it thoroughly. Stylish, comfortable rooms with pleasant staff. I think it is primarily suited to people on business with it's good central location & facilities in the rooms to use a laptop. Overall good, my only complaint would be the price as i think is a little expensive for what you get.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank wanderluster6
New York, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We visited Brussels for the Flower Carpet. The hotel was the perfect location just off the Grand Place. The staff was helpful and friendly and the rooms were large, comfortable and clean. Staying at this lovely hotel really enhanced our trip. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cristina204
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I've been to this hotel with my family, had a great time at the hotel it was comfortable, clean place and in great location. i received great help from one of the employees called Mark he was so kind and offered us a lot of help even out of his working hour. overly I liked the hotel but I will not book it again because the rooms where very noisy I could hear every single sound and as a family I couldn't be comfortable myself because I received warning telling me that the children are making noises so I was on my nerve and stressed out through all my 6 days in this hotel. I had to keep my children out in the street tell late midnight. I was also annoyed by the house keeping service they barge in my room many times a day. They were rude and annoying. Breakfast was very disappointing it was rather boring the same thing every day no variety of bread or fruits. One thing I forgot to say is I found blood in my pillow and in my sister as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mini Mini M
Eric F, Manager at Hotel Amigo, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Mini Mini M,

First and foremost, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Amigo Brussels.

While I noted that your experience was satisfactory and that Marc, a member of our Concierge Team, provided you with a tailor-made assistance, I am investigating the Housekeeping issues as it appears we fell short of providing an unobtrusive and faultless service.

Also, I regret that we did not communicate adequately in regards to your children; please accept my sincere apologies for that matter.

Finally, I am pleased to inform you that our Bocconi Team is working on enhancing the breakfast experience.

You will find below my contact details and I will be more than happy to assist you for your future bookings.

Yours sincerely,

Eric Falcucci
Rooms Division Manager
efalcucci@roccofortehotels.com
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed 2 nights at hotel amigo. Staff were fantastic. Helped me find the place when the gps had tried to go up streets that were closed off. Great spead on for breakfast. Staff knowledgable about local area and how to get to places. Would definitely stay here again if I was in Brussels.

• Stayed August 2012