TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

We had a great dinner here on our first night in Brussels. Ordered the Lobster Paella and scallops and shrimp in garlic butter sauce. Everything was delicious. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great seafood restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,768)

Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is cozy and cute and the people are just so friendly. We had an amazing dinner here for our first night visiting Brussels. We felt like part of the family. The oysters were so fresh and delicious! Absolutely recommend!

Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I had a lovely dinner here. We booked a few weeks in advance and I am very glad we did because this place is popular. At first we were given a table by the door which unfortunately was very cold each time someone entered the restaurant. Fortunately they moved us inside the restaurant. The food here is delicious! We ordered a seafood spaghetti and a house style mussels n fries. Seafood was delicious, fresh and cooked perfectly. The squid rings in the spaghetti were not chewy at all, and the mussels plump and sweet. Lovely team of servers here. So friendly and hospitable. I would definitely come back next time I visit Brussels. Highly recommended!

1  Thank angelinac137
Reviewed November 22, 2019

We had sea bass and the lobster paella. Everything was exceptional and the seafood was perfectly cooked. It can be so hard to find a restaurant that handles the cooking of seafood well -!this one does it very well. Thank you for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

This place is the real deal. Ultra Fresh Seafood. If you want fresh delicious seafood this is your place. I chose the plateau de fruit de mer and was AMAZED at the freshness and quality of the seafood. You will not be disappointed.