Full-day Private Tour Ghent And Bruges With Limo

Book in advance
from
$1,047.03
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A to B Private Taxi-Limo Service & City Tours
from $1,047.03
More Info
from $236.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2020

I don’t usually leave reviews only when I get amazing service and meet reliable service.. I needed a taxi to Brussels airport and one of my colleagues gave me the number of ATOB limo service. I received amazing customer support, great price and beautiful limo :))) my driver Basilis did a great job. Very calm and professional driving skills. Will recommend this service to all my friends and colleagues who is coming to Belgium

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank B8415JWrohits
Reviewed February 24, 2020 via mobile

Needed a taxi to pick me from Eindhoven airport to bring me to Brussels for my business meeting. Booked online for a great price. The driver Behrooz was professional and helpful. Was waiting for me in arrivals with a tablet with my name. Comfortable and clean limo with water and newspapers. Amazing! thank you

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank hendro m
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Having had a few negative experiences with other transfer services, I decided to give A to B a try for a transfer from Brussels to Zaventem. Marina, my driver, was right on time and the drive was safe and comfortable, so I decided to book the return pick-up from the airport, as well as another set of transfers for the coming weekend. All four transfers went very well and I plan on using them again.

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Excellent transfer service from and to Brussels airport! Easy booking and fast confirmation. Punctual on time, friendly drivers. I will travel with them on future visits, recommended.

Date of experience: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

Very professional used this service in Amsterdam and Brussels always the drivers holding a tablet with your name so is easy to see them even when I had to pick up from my hotel the driver was holding his tablet with my name at the reception. Superb service that others company’s need to follow!

1  Thank gemma2579