Full-day Private Tour Ghent And Bruges With Limo

Book in advance
from
$1,047.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A to B Private Taxi-Limo Service & City Tours
from $1,047.00
More Info
from $236.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Having had a few negative experiences with other transfer services, I decided to give A to B a try for a transfer from Brussels to Zaventem. Marina, my driver, was right on time and the drive was safe and comfortable, so I decided to book the return pick-up from the airport, as well as another set of transfers for the coming weekend. All four transfers went very well and I plan on using them again.

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Excellent transfer service from and to Brussels airport! Easy booking and fast confirmation. Punctual on time, friendly drivers. I will travel with them on future visits, recommended.

Date of experience: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

Very professional used this service in Amsterdam and Brussels always the drivers holding a tablet with your name so is easy to see them even when I had to pick up from my hotel the driver was holding his tablet with my name at the reception. Superb service that others company’s need to follow!

1  Thank gemma2579
Reviewed February 18, 2020

Vasilis our taxi driver was super nice! He picked us up in Zaventem airport and drove us to our hotel. There was constructions on the road just before the entrance of the hotel and he did not left us like this - he helped us to bring our luggage in.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 12joannen
Reviewed February 16, 2020 via mobile

I have been travelling with this company for 4 years.
Extremely professional and very reliable.
Their taxis are clean and they drive safely.
Fully recommended!