“Great food and the best service ever”
Review of Le Buone Maniere

Le Buone Maniere
Ranked #486 of 3,837 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Idealement situe entre Montgomery et le Cinquantenaire, le restaurant le buone maniere vous accueille dans une maison de maitre completement renovee. Le cadre raffine au decor elegant est l'endroit ideal pour profiter d'un bon repas dans un environnement calme et familial. Cote cousine, le chef, Teresa Notarangelo, vous propose des plats dans la plus pure tradition italienne revisites avec beaucoup de creativite et simplicite. En plus de sa magnifique terrasse, l'etablissement possede deux salles privees a l'etage disponible pour vos evenements tant prives que profesionnels. N'hesitez pas a nous demander conseil, nous vous renseignerons avec plasir.
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I recently went to eat here and was amazed by the food. I love the simplicity of the tasteful dishes. Great ingredients and creative combinations. Try all the different carpaccio's and you won't be disappointed.

The owner did everything to make our evening perfect. He really made us feel special.

I also love Da Mimmo (owned by his brother) but my preference goes out to both the food and the atmosphere of Le Buone Maniere. Lovely decor!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

The dining room of Le Buone Maniere is classical - beautiful, brilliant white tablecloths with silver place settings. The tables are well spaced and perfect for a discreet business lunch or more personal rendezvous. The service is polite and efficient without being overpowering.

So far so good. Regrettably, the monkfish that served as my only plate had the texture of having been frozen, albeit at the price of fresh fish. The accompanying vegetables looked a little tired and were over cooked. More happily, the house white wine - served by the glass was well-chilled, dry and wonderfully crisp to the palate.

Perhaps I was just unlucky this time. A lunch at the restaurant in February 2011 brings back happier memories, although this is far from an inexpensive place to lunch or dine.

1  Thank EUConsumer
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Tried this Italian restaurant with high expectations after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Was not disappointed and entirely enjoyed the evening in this fine Italian resaturant. Quite new place but they do justice to Italian cuisine. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Friends booked this restaurant and I had no particular expectations. Set in a Brussels townhouse ground floor with a terrace outside it looks very inviting. Interior is quite elegant, white tablecloths and candles, but they could have dimmed the ceiling lights, it would have been more cozy. The menu is mainly Italian and the quality of the food and drink was excellent - it started already with the pink bubbly and lovely bread. We were all happy with our main dishes, the meat in my dish was extremely tender. And the best for last - the tiramisu was the chef's own interpretation and probably the best one I've ever had! One of my friends is Italian and he too gave thumbs up for the place. But as said, be warned, it comes with a high price. Aperitif and dessert at eur 11 each, main dishes bordering eur 30.

1  Thank lemongrass-ginger
Reviewed June 22, 2011

To have a great italian dinner go there!
It is one of the best tasting Italian restaurant in Brussels and I love to see new places.
I can say that I had the best dinner ever in Etterbeek (Merode station) in a place which enchant and please your eyes.
I have tasted _twice_ "vitello tonnato" which I loved, and my wife tasted pasta with some sort of wine topping, which was original and lovely tasting as well.
Go there and do not be disappointed by the price: you pay for what you get. Extreme italian quality.

1  Thank Luigi_Bruxelles