“If you had brazilian food before don't go there” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“If you had brazilian food before don't go there”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was visiting brussels for a weekend and as a good portuguese I was into some decent brazilian meat; I google and this restaurant appeared as the closest to my hotel; I arrived and it was a bit late for Belgium standards around 9h30 pm without reservation; Restaurante was pretty empty, only 2 tables taken; First surprise was 9Eur for a caipirinha, which is way above what we can expect in a Brazilian restaurant; I ordered steak Gaucho and the meat was a bit hard not tender as usually brazilian meat is and side dish are not what you would expect from a brazilian grill; I am not saying the full experience was bad, which it wasn't but is just a place where food is ok and nothing to do with a real brazilian restaurante; We paid Eur 104 for 2 including a bottle of white wine; PS-if you ask for tap water to go along with your wine they won't serve you ;) you better order a bottle as apparently there are no tap water in a restaurant ;) ?

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RPerdigao

Tyler , TX
“Wow it was good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Ended up here based on TA reviews and the fact it was Saturday night and many other places were full.man am I glad we did.

The dinner of the best we had in Brussels.
Very kid friendly menu and staff.
Kids comment was they wished we had discovered it first.we would have eaten all our meals there.

1 Thank ThomasShawn
Davenport, Iowa
“Mmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Never had Brasilian fod before I ate here. I had Salada Búzios and Churrasco with a couple Bohemians to go with. I ate there on a Friday. It's Sunday as I write this and the only regret I have is that I didnt eat there Saturday, however Ill take care of that on Monday. Ha. I loved it and cant wait to return to try some more well prepared meats and salads.

• Visited June 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good food and lovely Brazilian atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We tried the buffet and really liked it. Large variety of food, lots of vegetables.
Tasty and satisfying..
Great Brazilian atmosphere !

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Galileo_100
Madrid, Spain
“Buffet... Not bad at all...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We ended up here on a very busy day in Brussels and trying to find a place for lunch with an open kitchen (which was not easy at 3 PM)
We ended up in this place, we read unlimited buffet, 13 Euro and we were hungry so... there we went.
It was mostly cold salads and cold pastas for the salad but there was also hot spaghetti with meat Brazil style, white rice and chicken in a delicious tomato sauce. The salads were just salads but both warm dishes were actually quite good and I ended up doing three servings of one and 2 of the other... I was hungry!
The total bill went up to 16 Euro with the drinks but it was totally acceptable and the service was perfect and friendly as well as very international.
To be recommended for a quick and cheap bite in the heart of Brussels.

• Visited September 2012