“AVOID THIS PLACE!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We only wanted to have some drinks and cocktails without a meal which made the owner extremely furious, impolite and rude. In the end we were charged 5 euros for the tiny olives taster we did not order. Of course we did not want to pay for that (especially after paying a fortune for the cocktails) so the owner ended up shouting, chasing and threathening us with calling the police. That's not the kind of attitude that customers deserve even if they leave without eating!
A tourist trap! Don't go there!!!

2  Thank JZsuzsa

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Don't be fooled by the exterior, may not look crowded from the outside but this is a safe exception from the "if there's no crowd, avoid" rule. We had a set dinner and added an ala carte main course, the starter spare-ribs blew us away - aptly marinated, juicy with the crisp grilled skin. My partner thoroughly enjoyed her fish dish though the prawns were a lil tough but the fish was fresh and cooked just right. My beef steak was slightly dry and slightly overcooked for a medium rare but the accompanying salsa saved the day. Overall, enjoyed ourselves, it was a really pleasant way to wrap up a day around town.

2  Thank H4ppy_b3lly
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not a large menu but good food nonetheless and at a reasonable price.

1  Thank giarcsugref
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I found this place on my last evening in Brussels having spent the week eating out with work colleagues I just wanted somewhere to relax as a single female visitor to the city.

This is a lovely place, really historic building with a lovely warm atmosphere.

Firstly I ordered a mojito that tends to be by own personal measure of a bar as to how well they make a mojito and trust me I've had some of the best and worse to know my way around! The mojito was up there with some of the best I've ever had, so much so I didn't order wine I stick with the mojito's!!!

The food was wonderful, I had the chicken breast with plantain, rice and fried red beans, it was fantastic. not too spicy and well flavoured.

The staff were helpful, attentive and not overly intrusive, helped me with the menu and recommended a fantastic dessert.

Now that I'm going to be a regular in Brussels I can promise as Arnie would say 'I'll be back' this time I'm taking other's with me as it's a shame not to share such a lovely find!

Well done!

5  Thank Discerning121
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We visited the place on a quiet evening but the service was very good as well as the food