“Lovely Stay & Great Location”

Aqua Hotel Brussels
Ranked #73 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My Wife & I stayed here on a recent trip to Brussels. The location is great, only 2 minutes walk to the luxury shopping street and loads of nice restaurants & a park nearby.
The hotel itself was quite a surprise, a VERY modern look, almost like a modern art installation with a huge sculpture running right up through the hotel.
The room was a little smaller than we might have liked, but that was the only downside. The Staff were amazingly helpful & went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
Last (but by no means least) the breakfast... oh the breakfast! haha, it was amazing & included in the price. We will definitely be back in Brussels soon, and we will definitely be staying at the Aqua again.

Room Tip: ask for a big one!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Hotel Aqua is a modern hotel in a run down part of Brussels. The actual hotel is nice enough, smart, clean, and with friendly staff and it was a lovely surprise to find BBC1 & 2 amongst the wide range of TV channels. Three things though stopping me from giving it a 4* review are the size of the rooms- tiny even compared to other 3* hotels, lack of bath in the bathroom (again every other 3* hotel I've stayed in has one) and at breakfast there was only one very overworked staff member on duty. This meant you had to wait quite a while to get her attention for tea/coffee which wasn't ideal when pushed for time. The breakfast itself though was a fine continental one with a good selection of ham and cheeses, pastries cereal and fruit. It didn't appear to serve dinner.

The location though is probably the major sticking point. The Hotel is on a narrow side street in a rather rough area of Brussels, not too far from the EU Quarter but a good walk from the city centre and most restaurants (which could be a problem for families with small children as the Hotel does not serve dinner).

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed at the Aqua Hotel in September for a business trip. The hotel is in a good location - just off a main street, so is close to plenty of restaurants, bars etc. It is about a 20 minute walk to the European District of the city. Getting taxis wasn't so easy in this area as it was very congested especially during peak times, so it is best to be prepared to walk. The hotel itself is very clean and modern with good sized bedrooms and a good quality continental/buffet breakfast served.

Room Tip: As the hotel is off the main street our party found the area very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Aqua Hotel is very close the city centre. 10-15 minutes walking
In a quiet street close to a place that is not the best place of Bruxelles
however hotel rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable.
Reasonable price and a very good breakfast included in the price.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Excellent hotel. Stayed there for 3 nights during my visit to Brussels. Clean and well maintained rooms, outstanding service worth 5 stars; good, very central location. Right next busy avenue with shops galore, city transport links, restaurants and anything else one might need when visiting Brussels.
Things worth mentioning.
My flight was really early, so got to the hotel 10ish just to drop the luggage of and go for breakfast. At the reception I was told the room was ready, so if I wish may as well check in now, must admit was very handy for me. Additional star for reception staff :)
Was staying over the weekend, and breakfast on sat n sun starts at 8am, was to late for me as my seminar was starting at 8.30am and still had to travel to get there. Asked staff if I could have something to eat before 8am, and that wasn't a problem, they even made me little take away bag, as they thought I won't have enough time to eat at hotel. Just to round it up, I must say it well exceeded my expectations, I would most definitely recommend it for everyone.

Room Tip: Not sure, I stayed at 108 twin room, was excellent
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is absolutely a fantastic hotel both for business and holidays. I stayed here last month with my friends and enjoyed a lot. We had everything here, which we needed for a great stay. Entire building is elegantly decorated and looked very pretty. The furniture is impeccable and pure luxury. Rooms provided were very good, clean, spacious, and comfortable and equipped with many entertainment features. All the staff members are very lovely and attentive all the times. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have visited a number of hotels of the world due to my business trips and have different experiences. Somewhere I met a lovely staff and at some places I got a perfect accommodation. But, Aqua Hotel was the only place, where I had everything, which I was expecting for my stay - luxurious room, friendly staff and great food. I found the hotel perfect for all types of travelers. You too will love this place, just visit it once.