“A no risk choice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I had been to Premier Comptoir (P. C.) a couple of years ago and my impressions were very good. So, when a friend asked me to choose a nice Thai restaurant for us to go dining, P. C. came very easily to mind. My second time there was equally satisfying. First of all, it has a very pleasant ambience, a good temperature indoors for winter time and jazzy music (which is not the most common thing in Asian restaurants). We had an interesting spicy salad of vermiceles (rice pasta) as a starter and then we shared a chicken with red curry and coco and a beaf with thai basilic, accompanied by steam rice. We also ordered some thai pasta named "pang na" or something like that it was practically an extra light pasta a la bolonnaise! While the chicken was marvellous, the beaf was tough enough. Thai pasta was also good. We ended our dinner with a cappucino and a delicious ginger tea! Our bill was approximately 57 €. Summarizing, P. C. is a good choice presenting limited risks. I would go again.

1  Thank amlAthens_Greece
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Premier Comptoir Thai

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Read reviews and booked.Stayed across street in Mercure hotel so perfect location.Arrived at 7,30 to find restaurant 80% full (always a good sign)Very cosy pretty restaurant..Good Thai menu had mixed starters which was tasty and enough for 2..mains came plentyful and all enjoyed with bottle wine for 73euro between 3 us.. Thanks to Jeani(hope spelt right:)Will defo return to eat in there wonderful garden...ENJOY

Reviewed October 8, 2011

We would love to love it as staff is so nice and beautiful. But food is relatively average.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Since last year I have become a regular guest at PremierComptoirThai, and it' s my favourite Thai restaurant outside Thailand! Away from the tourist crowd, this classy place welcomes clients from all walks of life. Great scenery, a lovely back garden open in summer and excellent food served by a most attentive and discrete staff. Instead of outworn lounge beats enjoy some real jazz tunes, and allow the unique interior design inspire you during your stay there.
None of that would be of any value if the food were not first class, too! Fresh Asian vegetables and spices make the difference, and distinguish PremierComptoirThai from many of the downtown Brussels restaurants usually frequented by tourists.
Whenever I come to Brussels - and I do regularly - I make sure not to miss the place. Try it, and you'll experience Asian hospitality at its best, first hand!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Highly recommended! Very tasty and pleasant. Good price. And beautiful people around)

1  Thank Kolesznyikov