“Waffle and Coffee”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped here for a very good selection of desert waffles and coffee for me, hot chocolate for my wife. We sat outside and enjoyed watching the world go by. The price was reasonable and the service was fair. The location is excellent as it is near all of the major sites.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My family, my friends and I had dinner at Drug Opera. When a friend of mine asked for extra spoons to share dessert, the server gave us a whole sermon about how much money extra spoons cost. It was definitely out of place to say that (plus, it was not a short speech). The bill was for €200. I believe that's definitely worth three extra spoons. Terrible service. Other customers approached me after I complained only to tell me that they had had a terrible service as well. Too bad for a not really inexpensive restaurant.

2  Thank Diego L
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Visited this restaurant over a week ago on a Saturday night. Although the place was very busy the service was still quite good. I found the waiter attentive and very helpful. The food quality was fairly good, hot and good plate sizes. Finished off with a dessert which in all real purposes is for 2 people.

Overall it is well worth a visit, and I shall return on my next trip to Brussels.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ate at the Drug Opera Cafe twice. The food was delicious, well prepared and the wait staff were so friendly and actually seemed pleased that we were there. You can eat outside or inside. Lots of options.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

food was below average for the price but still ok'ish. Waiters & service where awful, rude and not happy to be working there.

1  Thank TopHotelSpecialist