“Chocolate heaven”
Review of Mary Chocolatier

Mary Chocolatier
Ranked #4 of 128 Shopping in Brussels
More attraction details
Owner description: The first store on Royal street is the oldest one. You Will enjoy to discover a tresor of finest chocolates and beautiful boxes.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Chocolate heaven”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We really had fun choosing the wide array on offer. It forced out the child in me (men are pretty much still boys at heart!)
Words don't do justice. Let your senses take charge.
We got the pralines by weight naturally. Marcolini is more pricey and modern. But I really like the overall interior ambience, it's packaging which is consistent with the product offering.
If you've not done any reading prior, don't worry the staff are more than willing to share it's history.

Visited July 2014

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“mouthwatering chocolates”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

You have not tasted chocolates in your life until you've tried Mary! Okay, sounds a little exaggerated but really their chocolates are to die for. No words can describe their chocolates and the taste it leaves in your mouth. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is simply because the staffs weren't friendly at all. Arrogant?

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 512Carmen
Sicily, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Heaven”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place was small but the chocolates were amazing!! We stopped at four shops and this one was by far the best!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank PerezFamilia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Chocoholics beware”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

After asking MANY shop owners, concierges and people on the street... The consensus in Brussels was. .. MARY IS THE BEST CHOCOLATES IN BRUSSELS. quite a statement. I'll tell you delicious. But I am not the chocoholic in the family. My SON said The Best.. And he is the CHOCOHOLIC in the family.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank AwesscoG
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“MOST FANTASTIC CHOCOLATE OF LIFE!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We set on an adventure to find the best chocolate in Brussels and well, we found it! Mary Chocolatier has wonderful pralines! I taste tested about 12 different options and all of them were unique and flavorful! I'm glad this place isn't back home with me or else I'd be an oompa. We went to the Mary Chocolatier on our way to the Parc de la Ciutadella and ate by an awesome lion monument with steps. There is also a Mary Chocolatier by the main square by the Mannekin Pis statue as well if you're not in a trekking mood. Enjoy! : D

Visited May 2014