All reviews bunk beds minute walk amazing location nice kitchen sister hostel fully stocked kitchen communal space free hot drinks common room toilet and shower your luggage kitchen area quiet at night brussels central station grand palace decent size stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good
The staff was friendly and helpful
Breakfast was simple and good
The room was newly renovated and very nice (hotel quality)
Very quiet at night
Centric location
Clean rooms
Comfortable beds and pillows
Good common amenities

To Keep in mind
Because there are two properties for this hostel it was hard to find the right one

It is located in a red-light district which is only to keep in mind if you want to go out late at night

Room tip: The top floor rooms are newly renovated
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in is at the other location a good 10-15 minute walk away if you dont get lost. The hostel is located in a small alleyway full of cat callers and druggies. I made sure to keep my passport, camera, money, etc with me both days I was there and I am so glad I did. Even with a lock on the lockers, they are super easy to get into. Lost a couple shirts and my toiletries. Whoever takes shampoo, like really? Customer service/reception is non existent at t his location, and did not have time to go to the other location in order to talk to someone. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived in Brussels Midi in the morning and walked from the station to 2Go4 based on the address in the GPS. The area was quite rough and the men were very creepy, cat-calling and all of that at 9 in the morning. When I arrived at the hostel the woman was very nice and let me store my bag in the luggage storage, but she implied that I would be staying in that location. I got back to the hostel around 8 at night and was informed that I would be going to the other hostel in Grand Place. There was a problem with my key so I had to walk back into the less-safe area to retrieve my new key before returning to Grand Place to go on my day trip to Bruges. The hostel room was quite nice but it was very loud outside making it a little difficult to sleep. Overall I would recommend for a quick stay, but it would be nice for the hostel to give more details about moving in between the two locations.

Room tip: Bring earbuds as the hostel is right near a popular place for parties
Reviewed August 8, 2019

This is located in the heart of Brussels maybe 100 meters from the Grand Place, However there are no views to the Grand Place. Other than that, the hotel is highly clean and beds have a lot of space. Only con is that the check in has to be in another location not that far from the hotel but makes it not that comfortable.

Room tip: No views, good sleep quality, good privacy for bathroom
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Honesty this hostel was awesome other than the check in which was super annoying. Clean bathrooms and bedroom, good kitchen, good common room, comfy bed. Well located and close to Brussels central. Thanks!

Date of stay: July 2019