“read me”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

It is a typical Chinese. It has a large selection of dishes. It doesn't have that much of ambience. The foods generally sort of typical, not a highclass, no presentations, poor table settings. I don't want to generalize the Chinese restaurant in general, because it isn't fair. But this one was our last option, since it way the new year's Eve evening.

But of course everyone has its own taste, so it might be excellent for others. But the point is the hot dishes were poorly presented. Ordered a jug of hot tea. Guess what¿ I was given with a jug with a broken nose repaired with a plastic pipeline. I mean for godsake, what a experience.
So if someone doesn't mind at all of those sort of things. I guess then, this would just do for ya.

If the owner reads this, here are lists to improve,
educate the personnel of the importance of hospitality, hygiene in the entire property is a must like the uniforms + grooming of the employee, washrooms, etc. One of the vital parts also choose the right material of plates, glasses. Any materials which are broken, must not be used for customers.

If abovementioned are top-right, the property will be running healthier, contrasts, the unsatisfied reviews will continue and by end you can say goodbye to it.

1  Thank jliscck

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I hate writing bad reviews, but this one has to be. Looking forward to some nice and authentic Chinese food, we found the exact opposite. I heard people say that authentic Chinese will taste different than what a European is usually used to, but this type of "different" I don't need again! Besides the food itself which was returned only half eaten by most of us, probably the worst experience was the toilet. The smell was almost unbearable! As a lady you had to pass by the men's place with an open view on all facilities. All in all, it looked and smelled worse than most train station toilets! Some of us even chose to wait for this until we returned to the hotel! The only good thing was the white wine, but as the place did not contain a vineyard I suppose this compliment belongs somewhere else...

1  Thank k-serene
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant and the hotel with the same name, every now and then for the last couple of years. The food is always good, very authentic and fresh.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Unlike other reviewers, we were greeted by a very friendly waiter who brought us to our table, was attentive to our drink order, and brought out steaming hot plates of the foods we ordered. All our dishes, including hot and sour soup, was very good and the menu was quite extensive and appeared to have lots of unusual authentic dishes. We ordered more than we could eat, although we did try to eat all of it! When we were ready to leave, the waiter brought our check, talked with us about visiting San Francisco (our home) and left us feeling that we'd discovered a very welcoming establishment. Please do seek out this restaurant! It's a nice change of pace from Mussels or continental style foods.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A pretty average place with average food. We went in because it was crowded--usually a good sign when a Chinese place is crowded with Asian people. After we were settled we realized those folks were probably a student group (not always the most discerning!) The prices weren't bad, but the food wasn't great.