“Highly recommended !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 208 Brussels B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“Highly recommended !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We chose the vaudeville for a romantico gateaway and we weren't disappointed at all.
The location is perfect, the B&B is located in the beautiful "gallery de la reine", All the tourist attractions are reachable in less than a five minutes walk : the grand place, manneken pis, as well as the central station. The B&B is right in the center of Brussels, what I really enjoyed is that as you can imagine it is very busy during the day but extremely quiet at night.
we stayed in the black&white room, a spacious, cosy and super well decorated room, with lots of details that we could admire.
AND to top it all off the breakfast was amazing !!!
Don't hesitate a moment to book it !! I highly recommend the place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank camille B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed in this great place for our first night in Europe. It had an amazing location only a block away from the central train station in the beautiful Galeries Royale. Thierry was a fabulous host and took us on a tour of the old theatre as well as an underground art exhibit. He was truly exceptional. The room itself had this unbelievable bathroom that was as large as a large bedroom with a claw foot tub, a cool shower and very modern look. The breakfast setting was so beautiful I almost did not want to eat so that it would not get messed up. The food that was provided was top notch. We would highly recommend this place if you are visiting Brussels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank KandGtravelabout
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I spent a very pleasant 3 nights here. Thierry was very friendly and welcoming. My room was very homely, comfortable, well appointed, very spacious shower and bathroom. My room did not face the gallery and was nice and quiet. The location is superb if a little difficult to find initially, I needed help from a security guard who was able to call Thierry for me to let me in. Good wifi connection, free beer and chocolate. Communal breakfast in the morning was good too. My favourite hotel/B&B I stayed at during my 5 week holiday through Europe, great place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kieren V
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

This B&B is so unique! My husband and I stayed two nights in the Diva room (2nd floor) and were so impressed with the comfortable bed, chairs, rain shower, and decor. We were a bit nervous when we arrived and found a sign on the theatre door that said ("Text or call Christophe or Thierry for the Chambres. We will pop out from inside the theater." We did not have international cell service on our phones, so sending a text or calling was difficult (I think this could be remedied if we had planned a more specific arrival time with our hosts). Luckily, a member of their staff saw us and opened the door. she did not speak much English (only French), but we managed to communicate enough to leave our bags until check in at 3pm. Christophe met us at the door this time and turned out to be a superb host. The room overlooked a glass-enclosed atrium/street. We could hear the people at night and in the am (the Pain Quotidien next door opens at 7am), but it was not that noisy with the windows closed and we did not mind. (If you prefer a quieter room, request one that does not face the street. Our acquaintances at breakfast said their room was not noisy at all). Speaking of breakfast, Christophe had pastries, baguette, a half dozen different types of jam/spreads, make your own eggs, yogurt, cheese, fresh fruit, OJ, coffee, tea, and a bit of dark chocolate for dessert or takeaway. There was a fridge stocked with water, soda, and beer for free on our floor, and the room itself had a mini coffee/espresso maker, electric kettle and tea, a chocolate gift, and caramels. Maps and brochures of the area were also included. Everything was in walking distance, including the Brussels-Central station (a 5 minute walk away). I would definitely stay here again if I am in Brussels!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DCmargG
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a wonderful location and accommodation. Directions to Le Vaudeville from Central station were easy, room on the 2nd floor is big, decor great, big windows which open out to let the air flow through. Situated near the hustle & bustle of Grand Place, but cannot hear any noise when the windows are closed ( I had to open the windows so I could hear the sounds of the people / city )
I am writing this before I have even experienced breakfast, as so far the hospitality has been wonderful, coffee, tea, bottled water, beer, chocolates, lovely fresh linen; very comfortable.My only negative is that I am only here for 1 night.

Room Tip: Room on the 2nd floor looking out to the gallery is perfect.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ratchet_13
Fort Lauderdale, Floride, États-unis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Location, location, location! This wonderful B&B is perfectly situated at the heart of Brussels, in the beautiful 1847 Galeries de la Reine. 2 minutes for the Main Square (Grand Place), 3 minutes from the Central station, surrounded by terraces, cafes and restaurants, this B&B is the place to be while visiting Brussels. The rooms are very spacious with amazing decoration and a huge very comfortable bed. A one of a kind bathroom with a gogeous tub where you enjoy reading and having a glass of wine to relax after a day walking in the city. A delicious breakfast table with all kind of bread, jams, ham and eggs is a wonderful way to start the day. But most of all, the efficiency and warm and kind welcome from Thierry is the key of success of the amazing place. He and his brother will make everything for you to have a pleasant stay, and he succeeded, trust me. Finally nice perks such as candy in your room, a Nespresso machine just for you and a fridge loaded with soft drinks, water and beer, all that fro free, will make your stay a wonderful memory.
I strongly recommend Le Vaudeville - B&B to you all. Enjoy without moderation!!

From a Brussels born living in the US.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bilbao, Espagne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Beautiful rooms and so many interior design details to admire. Amazing place.
I enjoyed the easy going way things were handled and the family athmosphere during breakfast. I felt well taken care of and will definetely be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business