All reviewsb and beasy access to metrotop floorbreakfast was delicioushome away from homecity centrestayed for nightswould definitely stay here againpleasant staypascalapartmenteuropestationneighborhood
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We would definitely stay here again: good location with easy access to metro, nice room, lovely breakfast and excellent host. Pascal makes you feel at home. We enjoyed a couple of his suggestions about what to do in Brussels very much.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Flessbleue, Propriétaire at Bed and Breakfast Leopold II, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thanks for your review. I'm happy I could help you discover Brussels!
Pascal

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I had a very good time in a lovely house. Pascal was helpful in finding my way, and chatting with him at the breakast table made me almost forget my meeting :-) The area is not wat I've heard from the media: the neighborhood is safe and quieter than one could expect. I definitely recommend the B&B!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business

Thanks for your nice review :-)
Pascal

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Nice location, close to the metro and city centre 15 min walking; A nice garden to sit and drink something in the evening was a nice bonus which we didn't expect! Coffee, thee and belgian beer available at the B&B!
Owner very helpfull and welcoming.
We had an appartment on the ground floor, which was very spacious with all what you need for a longer stay, for cleanliness I would give 3/5, some small improvments in the bathroom would be nice- like shower without limescale, very comfy bed!
Very nice continental breakfast, fruit, yoghurts, juices, delicious coffee...
Value for money- excellent
I would definitely reccomend and stay there again :-)
Succes Pascal!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Iwona D
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Stayed in top floor apartment. Has lots space. The apartment is clean. Some furnitures a bit old and look dated. But it is very comfortable to stay. Bathroom is nice. Good value for money. If I ever visit Brussel again, would choose this B&B.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kyogaisei
Reviewed March 1, 2016

My wife and I stayed in the Colonial room at the rear of the building - very quiet. Pascal the owner was very helpful during our stay. He has a library of books, leaflets etc and lent us some for our exploration of Art Nouveau in the city. Breakfast was excellent, with a plentiful supply of coffee and juice to supplement. Don't be put off by the location, we felt entirely safe daytime and evening. Local metro stops are very close by to reach the city and we also walked to the Grand Place.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple