“One of the best pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Brought to this place once by my Italian friends and we have gone back many times. Service is super friendly, great atmosphere and the pizza with buffalo cheese is very good. Always leaving this place with a smile on my face.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am Italian and i know what i am talking about. I went to this place which is really nice and i ordered a simple pizza margherita which was really expensive. I mean is just made of flour, tomatoes and some bufala mozzarella. Please don't tell me "we are in Brussels", The price is just not reasonable!!!!!!!!

3  Thank Michele G
Reviewed April 16, 2012

One of our favorite restaurants to go. We normally take the kids to for lunch the weekends. The staff is extremely nice and friendly and children are more than welcome. Need to book in advance if you want to make sure you eat there. 100% recommendable!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I came here as I just moved to Brussels from Italy, and used to know the brand as the same "chain" of restaurants sits in Milan as well. OK, the place is too tiny, packed with tables and people, and waiters are a little disorganized. But if you deal with this loud and confusing atmosphere, here you can have the original Italian pizza (Napoli style!), with a thick, well cooked crust and good ingredients. Don't bother with starters, they really aren't worth it. Just go for the pizza! Although prices are expensive (as they were in Milan too), I would go back there for my true Italian pizza.

1  Thank laseppiolina
Reviewed November 2, 2011

The restaurant environment is nice but to short for the number of tables avaialble, so forget privacy (well it is an Italian restaurante).
The service is great and, while waiting for the table, I had a try on the Spritz, a great drink well done.
My pizza was very good at a reasonable price. The Cheese Cake was also very good.
Overall, LA Bufala is a great Italian Restaurant option for Brussels at a very reasonable price.