“Good food and beer!”

Cuisines: Belgian, Brew Pub
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The beef stew is a MUST try. I had meatballs and my friend had beef stew. Their fries are very good, crispy outside and fluffy inside. The staff recommend me a beer, named freaky dark and it was one of the dark beer that I love. So give it a try if you are a beef lover!

1  Thank RevinaT
There are newer reviews for Nuetnigenough

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We lucked into the last seats in the restaurant. It was filled with locals and many who waited at the bar for a seat. We got good service from English speaking servers. Belgian meals with salad and great beer. Unbeatable at any price.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

When we go to restaurants we really like, we often ask the chefs where they like to eat. Well, we put a slight twist to that approach when sipping some fantastic beers recommended to us by the barman at Delerium Monesterium. We figured – if he has such a great taste for beers that we like, he might just know some restaurants whose food goes with the beer we like.

He suggested Neutnigenough. And it was a real find.

The restaurant is tiny and patrons are served by two people – one of which we came to learn later is the owner. We came without a reservation but showed up early and were able to seat us.

We started with the beer. A good albeit small selection. We had a Morpheus Dark and Rulles Blonde. Both were super. We started with a small plate of olives to munch on and an interesting duck liver pate (the consistency was crumbly as opposed to smooth like most pates.) It was very tasty.

We then had Carbonnade Flamande and I think this may be the best that I’ve sampled in Brussels. Very tender and tasty. My soul mate had a rabbit dish. It was very flavorful but a little dry. The servings were very generous.

Another place we will revisit when we return to Brussels.

2  Thank Ricky R
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Another great find, thanks to an American beer blogger. The food is excellent and reasonably priced, especially considering how close you are to the Grand Place. The beer list isn't vast but has some interesting stuff on it (quite a few Saison style ones, the Saison Dupont au fut was excellent) and the staff are, as others have said, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. It is very small though, probably no more than 30 people at any one time and that would be cosy, so not really a place to just go for a drink at lunchtime. But you should be eating there anyway, you just might have to pick your time as it does get busy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had the carbonnades a la Rochefort with stoemp (frites looked delicious too, but I have to watch my weight) for only 14 euro. Tasted much better (and healthier) than the same dish in a 4 star hotel in Brussels (where it costs 18 euro).
Of course the main course was the beers. Some interresting choices they have, maybe not so cheap, but probably all worth a try. I had a bottle of "Noir de Dottignies" and a "Rochefort 8" (to go with the carbonnades).
Restaurant is quite small, so you could end up sitting close to some other guests, but it is okay all in all. Maybe not for a very romantic hand helding dinner, but there are other places for that.
I will go there agian to try some more dishes. Also open on Monday btw.