“A Hidden gem of the tastiest waffles”

C-TOF Waffles, Ice cream & Coffee Corner
Ranked #3 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Brussels
Description: Sweet and salted finest belgian waffles with natural butter, home made ice cream with no additives, natural smoothies, also organic tea and great quality belgian coffee by PONTI, milkshakes with fresh fruits, granitis bios, iced coffee, and lot of crazy belgian limonades ! Quality and TOF Belgian Attitude , no fake ! Served with smile !
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Found this delightful place with my friends when looking for a coffee break. I had a sweet vanilla waffle with strawberries and ice cream. But they also do savoury ones too. Its also very reasonable. The service was above excellent, nothing too much trouble; we asked so many questions! He even gave us a sample of a violet water drink to taste. It was unusual but very nice. I would highly recommend this lovely little shop and definitely visit again.

lor318, Gérant at C-TOF Waffles, Ice cream & Coffee Corner, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

We are so proud about the title of your comment .... unforgettable.

Many thank for visiting us !!!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Lo

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Great place to stop for a refuel. Waffles were delicious! I had a savoury waffle filled with bacon, cheese and tomato....a totally different but mouth watering taste experience. I would definately visit again. Service was above excellent.

lor318, Gérant at C-TOF Waffles, Ice cream & Coffee Corner, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Hi Kari,

Thank you for this nice comment.

You are welcome to our CTOF corner !

Best regards.

C-TOF Team

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I stopped by after some shopping. I figured I might as well give it a stab and I saw some of the stickers outside that made it look reputable. To my surprise, this place is actually pretty famous on trip advisor. I got a waffle w ice cream which was 4.20 euros which wasn't bad at all. It was a well deserved sweet treat. It's located in a busy-ish area and it was nice to people watch and to see the architecture while enjoying my waffle. I'd highly recommend this spot if you're just looking to fulfill your Belgian waffle on your list of things to eat in Brussels :)

Hi Lili,

Thank for listing us, we are honored by your appreciation of our shop and the Passage du Nord.

Hope to see you again, there is a new lightsystem in the gallery and new product in the shop.

Best regards.

Lo

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Nice small place, with a lovely staff.
Good waffle, they accept credit card!
Few tables in front of the shop

Thank you for this nice message ! You are alaways welcome to Ctof Waffles & Hot Drinks !

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I went here alone with my fatigue, not to forget my phone's battery which has drained out. And the staff was so nice, he let me charge my phone, he was so friendly even he gave me his belgium's chocolate!
And not to forget, i love the waffle!

1  Thank stevaniajunita