The apartment was excellent, close to public transportation and even had air conditioner and fan!. If there was anything negative to say about the apartment was that I had climb lots of stairs that was narrow and with kids and older people its gets difficult. But this is on par with most accommodations in the city and was worth it.
I have mixed feelings when it comes to smartflats.
Here is why.
- they are very digital and responsive
- everything was smooth for the booking, maybe a little to cautious for my taste (I am heavy user of the online booking tools but they asked for a copy of the ID? Of the person who booked and of the one who paid?? Isnt’t it against new GDPR regulations? Anyways, I was under time pressure and I accepted
- details of the access have been clear, simple and access was easy
- location at the 3rd floor in a nice refurbished building, lots of light.
- There is no elevator!! And was I not aware of that! Therefore with one 4 years old kid on one hand and a huge luggage on the other I made it till the 3rd floor! Hope that no one heard me during the climbing as the stairs are pretty narrow
- apartment very clean, beds are comfy, sheets same, terrace very pleasant, in a quiet area although centrally so location very good
- the hight of the doors is 1.70 !! therefore my husbant hit his head a few times. Again, isnt’t against health and safety regulations to not mark the fact that doors are lower than standards? I don’t recall to have booked a house for kids only!
So it was pleasant but I will not come back again, to carry on my 20 kilos suitcase up to the 3rd floor and bang my head everytime I get out of the bathroom.
Great apartment, everything you need for a short break, the apartment was clean and exactly how it was described. The location is perfect in a nice area with a great bar just around the corner. We called into the office (by accident) and the staff were really lovely. The only thing I would have liked is more pillows as only one supplied for each guest, I am pretty sure if I had read the site in detail I could have requested more. Would highly recommend
Great location, great beds and a nice terrace.
However, the people that slept in the sofa in leaving room woke up very early because of the light. The windows don't have curtains, so it becomes very hard to sleep after a late night.
Good location. The apartment has many windows without shades.
The access to the shower and the tap is via one ( out of two) living rooms. It is inconvenient.
No TV in the living rooms.
Third floor no elevator, although it was well communicated by the owner.
Minimal equipment, very “accurate” supply : one towel per person, one pilow per person, one coffee tablet per person.
The appartment is very close to the city center. You find all sorts of shops/restaurants just arround the corner. The appartement itself is very light and nicely decorated.
You realy feel at home.
There is one bedroom with a double bed and a mezzanine with a double bed.
When you are with 6 persons there is also a sofa bed.
The disadvantage is that when you are with 6 you wake up when the turn on the light in the livingroom. But further a very nice place to stay for a visit at Brussels