All reviews metro station japanese style hotel interesting design amazing weekend hour reception clean hotel great budget hotel stayed days really enjoyed our stay here city centre busy road grand palace excellent place to stay budget hotels walkable distance check in was easy main road
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the Yadoya Hotel in Brussels. From the moment we walked in the door, we were impressed by the friendliness of the reception. We admired the Japanese style of decor, the pristine cleanliness of the hotel, and the modern rooms and bathrooms. The breakfast buffet was quite good with both hot and cold foods. The location was good, taking us only 10 minutes to walk to the Grand Place. We never felt unsafe on the walk to the tourist district, however there were many prostitutes hanging out on the streets.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
YADOYA B, Guest Relations Manager at Yadoya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear Robin D,
Thank you for the nice review! We truly appreciate your words and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our employees and service met your needs and will definitely share your feedback with our Team. Looking forward to welcome you again in Brussels.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Whilst planning my girlfriends birthday weekend (and surprise marriage proposal) I spent countless hours on trip advisor, reading through customer reviews on all hotels in Brussels, finally settling on Yadoya.
I was NOT disappointed in the slightest.
This hotel is soooo clean! Not a spec of dust anywhere. The room was extremely modern and bright. A good size too! Oh, and the bed was amazing.... best we have slept in a long time!
Breakfast was very very nice, lots of choice, and very tasty.

If I had to come up with a negative it would be simply this...... there are no tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms, but we quickly forgot about this due to the absolutely outstanding service by the staff. They were always friendly and nothing was ever too much effort. I can't fault the staff in ANY way.
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon D
YADOYA B, Guest Relations Manager at Yadoya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Simon D,
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very happy to read that you had a memorable stay with us. For a future reservation and more comfortable stay you may choose one of our suite rooms which have tea and coffee facilities. Thank you for the recommendation and we are looking forward to welcome you again in Brussels.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2017

I found the service amazing, the staff was very helpful, food tasty, but the security in the lounge was not proper and street people could simply come in at any time, one of them even stole my wallet.

Trip type: Traveled on business
YADOYA B, Guest Relations Manager at Yadoya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Dear Istvan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are happy that you liked our service and breakfast and sorry to read that you did not have nice experience in the public areas. We hope to see you again in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Very nice, economical hotel , fairly close to everything. Excellent value for money. I enjoyed staying at Yadoya Hotel in Brussels, Belgium. The Japanese Style added a special charm. The bed was comfortable, and nice tv.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
YADOYA B, Guest Relations Manager at Yadoya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Dear Ronald L,
Thank you for the wonderful review! It is a pleasure to read that you had a memorable stay with us. Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I was very happy staying here. Location is good, staff is EXTREMELY nice and friendly and fun to talk to. Really went above and beyond to make sure we knew everything and offered great advice. Breakfast is not something great and kind of expensive. Rooms are very clean and beds comfortable. Overall very good and would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
YADOYA B, Guest Relations Manager at Yadoya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear Hildur,
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the YADOYA Hotel Brussels and that you enjoyed the staff experience. We do hope you will visit us again in the near future.
Warmest Wishes,