“Delicious food, exceptional service”
Review of Publico

Publico
Ranked #32 of 3,752 Restaurants in Brussels
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stumbled across Publico in the late afternoon (4pm) when looking for somewhere to have a late lunch. By this time we were starving! The food is delicious, there are lots of options to choose from and they are good sized meals. Francois was very helpful and whilst providing exceptional service, provided us with lots of great recommendations of bars to visit in Brussels! A great find!

3  Thank LozCAustralia

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We came across this place while walking around looking for somewhere to have dinner. We read the menu and decided this would be a good place based on the food and price. We were not disappointed! François, Costa and Tom made our night. The service, atmosphere and food were all fantastic. The cocktails were great, the food was delicious -- had the bruschetta and the steak salad, the atmosphere was nice inside and out, and the service with a smile was perfect! Ended up drinking at the bar after our dinner and had a great night out! Would recommend going here if you're ever in Brussels!

3  Thank Laura G
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food is always delicious and very reasonably priced, serving time is always very good and the staff is making the very good ambiance even better.The people are friendly and smiley and they take care of all the needs when it comes to food! Definitely one of the best restaurants in town.

3  Thank athanasia4
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I saw this place on TA and it mentioned the relaxed atmosphere, which appealed to me as a solo traveler. The place is on a quiet street, not even a 10 minute walk from Grand Place, and after looking at the menu outside, I was hooked! The atmosphere was definitely low key, they were playing salsa music all night at a very nice volume. Francois was very welcoming, let me pick my place, and was so nice from start to finish. I wanted to order one of everything on the menu, but settled on an appetizer and main dish from the suggestions of the day - shrimp bruschetta a diavolo and seafood rissotto. The food was amazing, the wine selection (by the glass) was short but perfectly varied...but the SERVICE was what stood out. Francois was attentive, but not overbearing and let me enjoy my book and my food at a leisurely pace. After the appetizer, he even asked if I wanted my main dish right away or if I wanted to wait for a bit - so thoughtful! The dessert (chocolate raviolis with bourbon-vanilla icecream) was mouthwatering, I'm glad I saved room! BE WARNED, they only accepted cash...but after Francois broke the news to me (luckily I had enough cash with me), he offered me a complimentary digestif. Honestly, my best experience dining in Brussels, I would hiiighly recommend.

1  Thank Ali K
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

I liked this very pretty restaurant with service minded crew and relaxed athmosphere. Food is decent, far away from the best in town, but I don't think they try that hard. Would love to come back!

2  Thank ContrailsfromNorway