B-aparthotel Grand Place
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
    The Moon Hotel(Brussels)
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewskey carddoor codegreat apartmentgreat locationclean apartmentliving areaenter the buildingthese apartmentsfire alarmprior to arrivalcoffee machineone bedroom apartmentextra bedbooking confirmationsmall kitchenironing boardminutes walk away
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 10, 2012

We had apartment 12 which is facing the street which is quite busy during daytime. The windows are so so but during night the street is not so busy so sleeping is ok.
    The apartment is big, the furniture is ok but a bit worn and the walls are full of scratches. The kitchenette is adequate and there is everything you need, just a cutting board was missing.
    Location is amazing, the grand place just a short walk away. The galeries royales are literally just around the corner.
    Cleanliness could be better, the floor was quite dirty, a look under the bed showed a thick layer of dust with some old hosiery from former guests.
    All in all good value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
    Reviewed August 14, 2012

Taxi driver had no idea & dropped us of somewhere. we found nice policeman who escorted us to the apartment . They had not informed us of the new code to get in , luckily the policeman was still there & he phoned someone to get us in. there is no reception & service was non existent. The cleaner had to check us in. Next morning fire alarm went off at 5am so we evacuated building in our pjs & there was no staff to help. Turns out some one burnt toast. Tenant had to phone around to get with turning alarm off. Wont recommend & wont stay again

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
    5  Thank sandy c
    Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is the second time I've stayed at this location. The facilities, standard of accommodation and location are amazing. However, the entry procedure is awful. The first time I had not been sent the entry code and had to wait for another guest to come out before I could get in. I then spent half an hour trying to phone the company to get my key.
    This time I had an entry code - it didn't work. (It was, as it turned out, correct, but the device outside was faulty). After 5 minutes I saw a cleaner inside. I explained the problem to him, he came out, tried the entry code, it didn't work. I asked if he had a key - no, we were now both locked out.
    Soon another cleaner came and let us in.

The facilities are brilliant BUT despite having a very good coffee machine available, only two pods were supplied on arrival, and during my seven day stay, they were never replaced and could not be found at local supermarkets - rather a waste of a coffee machine.

Despite the website saying the rooms have a Jacuzzi, I haven't seen one yet.

The place, as I said, is great, but the service leaves a lot to be desired - and it would be SO easy to put right.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
    1  Thank pjrfoto
    Reviewed July 2, 2012

I did not get an access code with my confirmation--it was like pulling teeth to have it sent to me finally after 2 weeks of constant e-mails , it was finally sent. The phone and internet were not set up and we arrived on a Saturday, We did not have a cell phone so we were unable to contact the emergency number ( as no dial tone or internet access was available from our room) We were told by the maid,a manger would be on site on monday at 2.00PM--we made a commitment to be in the lobby at that time--no one showed up all week. I found it very disconcerting that we could not even call an emergency # if the needed be.
    The apartment was in a great location and spacious. The furniture was in need of a good scrub and the walls we quite scruffy. Lynne Taylor Calgary Canada

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank screen72
    Reviewed June 7, 2012

It's the 3rd tim i say at B-aparthotels grand place.
    The apartments are amazing, very clean, new modern furniture, spacious, luminous, the kitchen is fully equiped so you can cook anything.
    The location its amazing, few meters away from the famous shopping street.
    The last time i stayed thy were doing some redecoration i think so in the morning i could hear some noise but still that won't keep me from staying here again.
    Also all the rooms have a different structure so you cant get bored in case you book the same hotel many times.

Room Tip: Higher level.
    • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business