I was here back in 2011, and still remember the wonderful man at reception named Steven. He always greeted me in the morning and knew I liked my coffee (he would bring it to me without asking since he knew the answer was always "yes"). I don't know if he still is there, but even if he isn't, I am sure that all the staff they hire here are just as nice and helpful. I stayed here for three nights, but I wish I stayed longer. The room I had was small, but the price was very affordable, especially for the lovely area I was in. There is a bistro (red exterior) overlooking a church a few blocks away, and this is where I continued my coffee fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels