I loved this place-- though I was initially surprised because I booked through Hostel World and expected a hostel, this was so much nicer than a hostel. The two men that were running Residence les Ecrins were so friendly and helpful, and really talkative which is always a plus when you're a solo traveler. The neighborhood was really nice and a short walk (5-10 minutes) away from the Grand Place, the central plaza of the city. They had all kinds of maps and information, and the breakfast in the mornings was very nice as well. No complaints, and I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Brussels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels