A little late on the review, we stayed here 2 nights in June 2013. Finding the hotel was a little challenging but once we were there it was great. Great location, very easy to walk to a lot of great spots. Our room was the very top which was private and very spacious. Be advised its an older building with multiple stairs, no elevator available. The bed was very comfortable and clean. We also had a private sink in our room which helped with cutting down on bathroom time. The only negative about our room was that it was very hot by the end of the day due to the amount of sunlight and location in the building. Hostel was very quiet, the bathroom wasn't private but very clean and never had any issues accessing it. We didn't make it to breakfast there but the area where it was set up was very cute. As 2 young females travelling with a HUGE language barrier we felt very comfortable and safe there. Highly recommend this hostel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels