We spent two nights here and enjoyed our stay. Our room was on the top floor of the main building but climbing the stairs wasn't a big deal. The room was clean and worth the price. We found it to be quiet and comfortable. The breakfast options were decent.
The location is great. A lot of sights and attractions are within walking distance, and there are many restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels